{1.6}{IOS}{WebDriverAgent} can't finish the installation of webDriverAgent

hello and happy new year,

Enviroment:
Appium 1.6.3 , Xcode 8.1, iOS on real device 10.2

my problem is pretty simple :
I can’t install correctly WebDriverAgent on my ipad Air 2 with the command :

xcodebuild -project WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj -scheme WebDriverAgentRunner -destination 'id=<udid>' test

when I try it the logo appear on the device, the project open itself and crash immediatly
what I have done :

• The ProjectSettings.xcconfig file that contain the following:
    DEVELOPMENT_TEAM = [TeamID]
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer
    -the code in my project : capabilities.SetCapability(“xcodeConfigFile”, "/path/to/file.xcconfig);
    -in the WDA project : mkdir -p Resources/WebDriverAgent.bundle
    -sh ./Scripts/bootstrap.sh -d
  • brew install ideviceinstaller
  • brew install ios-deploy
  • i didn’t do gem install xcpretty because there is security problems

here are the logs

Can you try ti install WDA on the device with Xcode GUI and see what happend?

You can set - capabilities.setCapability(IOSMobileCapabilityType.XCODE_CONFIG_FILE, (PATH)ProjectSettings.xcconfig)

ok i installed WDA on my device with Xcode GUI
but i still have problem
when i run : xcodebuild build-for-testing test-without-building -project /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj -scheme WebDriverAgentRunner -destination id=f4aaa584f3cc8d677f4de5846c15971bc02b2e97 -configuration Debug -xcconfig /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/Configurations/ProjectSettings.xcconfig
Build settings from configuration file ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/Configurations/ProjectSettings.xcconfig’

when integration app is running it’s opening WDA and it crash instantly

OK there is a big fact that i was not understanding … my bad
the WDA is opening and closing immediately … but that is not a crash … -_-’
so now i’m facing a new issue :

[Xcode] No profiles for ‘com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find a provisioning profile matching ‘com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner’.

i saw a lot of guys that was in this case but cannot understand how did they fix their problems

btw thx to you @Wafe_is_7 to try to help me

yesterday i removed updatedWDABundleId and add the desired cap “app” with the integration app path

it’s working fine but my goal is to automate safari… and i face another problem with [JSONWP Proxy] Got response with status 200 i’ll make another topic for this
edit : {1.6.4}{Safari}[JSONWP Proxy] Got response with status 200: {"value":"Failed to launch com.apple.mobilesafari application"