We're pleased to announce Appium 1.3.5 is available for download.
CHANGES IN VERSION 1.3.5
- fix for a bug when driver.get() never returns for page with alert.
- iOS 8.2 support.
- fixed safari startup crashes.
- ensure Appium drops into the right continuation cb when selecting hybrid contexts.
- now finds the location of adb earlier.
- ensure encoding stream in Bootstrap.jar closes correctly.
- add workaround for issue where UiAUtomator fails to find visible elements.
- fixed undefined member error for the release object.
- add a delete key test.
- upgrade to Selendroid 0.13.0.
You can install by running the following npm command:
npm install [-g] email@example.com