Appium inspector cannot load the page within android app

I am testing a mobile android application on real device and when I get to a certain page within the app as appium-inspector just will keep spinning attempting to load page.

Open the mobile app to the welcoming sign in page - Inspector works fine. Navigate to login page- Inspector loads the page fine and am able to inspect the elements. Enter username and password and tap on signIn button is fine. So, basically it works fine until pairing page mobile phone with smart smoke detector device. Inspector cannot load the page & displays a spinner that keeps spinning and spinning. But when I tap on the phone the back screen and tap one more forward button, the inspector is loading the page. I don’t know why the landing page is not loading.
Any suggestions please!!!

Even i’m facing the same issue on my app(which is a hybrid app).the appium-inspector is just keep spinning and attempting to load the page.
But in my app when any Pop-up or any event comes within that respective page i am able to see the elements getting loaded!

I don’t find any permanent solution ! kindly let me know if anyone has a workaround for this.

1 Like

Exactly the same problem. Have any solution now?