APPIUM with Katalon while connected to Mobile device I get this Error with LAUNCHER

Hello I get this Error when I connect real device , Android 9 and then I get this error. Not sure Do i need to change some settings.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Cannot start the ‘io.appium.unlock’ application. Original error: Error executing adbExec. Original error: ‘Command ‘C:\Users\SALOKBANCA\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s 2ccca6c8d10b7ece shell am start -W -n io.appium.unlock/.Unlock -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -f 0x10200000’ timed out after 20000ms’; Stderr: ‘’; Code: ‘null’

Your question seems Katalon specific. Have you tried the Katalon forum?

Hello, thanks for the reply. Problem is solved now as I used application ID in Katalon instead of Application File (to choose APK file). Now I have chosen that and I got all needed. Thank you so much for quick reply though.