Cannot init ios driver to run ios 15

I’m using appium v1.22.0 to run ios 15. It’s ok when I try with appium desktop, however when I use my framework to run the script on ios 15 with the same capabilities, it cannot init driver. Inside framework, I’m using appium node to start appium server with path “/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/build/lib/main.js”.

The returned error seems to be error of running ios 15 with appium v1.21 or lower: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to start WebDriverAgent session because of xcodebuild failure: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not proxy command to the remote server. Original error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8100.

Take a look at the log for the very first entry, which should contain: ‘Welcome to Appium v1.22.0’. If the version is lower, then you need to update at the command line. Otherwise, post the log with the error. It’s hard to figure out the problem from your description.

Hi, I run with ios 14 and the log contains ‘Welcome to Appium v1.22.0’. On ios 15, it failed at create driver step so I cannot get log. Is there any way to get appium server log without driver?
Beside, I try to run with appium inside usr/local/bin but it still return error:
[WebDriverAgent] xcodebuild exited with code ‘0’ and signal ‘null’
[WebDriverAgent] xcodebuild exited with code ‘0’ and signal ‘null’
[XCUITest] {}

Seems like you are having WebDriverAgent issues. Follow the steps outlined here: