Cannot initialize the appium driver

I’m a beginer to appium

I’m not able to start the appium driver (application gets instlled), I have tried with all the appium version starting from 1.3 to 1.6 version, with which I’m getting the same error.

ERROR:
[ADB] Found package: ‘com.karwatechnologies.karwataxi’ and fully qualified activity name : ‘com.karwatechnologies.karwataxi.activities.LoginAndRegistrationActivity’
[ADB] Incorrect package and activity. Retrying.
[ADB] Getting focused package and activity
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\mirfan.KARWASOLUTIONS\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“emulator-5554”,“shell”,“dumpsys”,“window”,“windows”]

SAMPE CODE:

DesiredCapabilities cap = new DesiredCapabilities();

cap.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.PLATFORM_NAME, MobilePlatform.ANDROID);
    cap.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.APP, 
   "C:\\Users\\mirfan.KARWASOLUTIONS\\AppiumJarFiles\\androidLiveBooking.apk");
    cap.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.DEVICE_NAME, "PixelXL");

AppiumDriver<AndroidElement> driver = new AppiumDriver<>(new URL("http://127.0.0.1:4723/wd/hub"), cap);
    //AndroidDriver<AndroidElement> anddriver = new AndroidDriver<>(new URL("http://127.0.0.1:4723/wd/hub"),cap);
    System.out.print(driver.getContext());
    System.out.print("Starting to delay");
    Thread.sleep(5000);
    driver.findElementById("com.karwatechnologies.karwataxi:id/intro_btn_skip").click();
    Thread.sleep(5000);
    System.out.print("Post delay");
   driver.findElementById("com.karwatechnologies.karwataxi:id/btnAlreadyHaveAccount").click();
    System.out.print("Starting click");
    Thread.sleep(5000);

Start the appium or start the app?
As far as I can see from your logs you provided the wrong app package and activity.
Make sure you have them right, as the devs for the activity which is starting the app
Incorrect package and activity. Retrying.
Also I can see that these are missing from your capabilities:
capabilities.setCapability(AndroidMobileCapabilityType.APP_PACKAGE, “your app package”);
capabilities.setCapability(AndroidMobileCapabilityType.APP_ACTIVITY, “your app activity”);