Error on trying to set up capabilities to run automated tests on iOS real device

Hi people!
I really appreciate to receive some help on this:
I’m trying to follow this guide http://appium.io/docs/en/drivers/ios-xcuitest-real-devices/ but I haven’t been able to build and open a simple safari browser on a iPhone device, this is my Desired Capabilities:
{
“udid”: “0bbf7cb51a85feca754ceef7c846417ce4abf576”,
“deviceName”: “Lerry’s iPhone”,
“platformName”: “iOS”,
“platformVersion”: “11.4”,
“browserName”: “Safari”,
“xcodeOrgId”: “BZ7HMRPLWY”,
“automationName”: “XCUITest”,
“xcodeSigningId”: “iPhone Developer”,
“noReset”: “true”
}
I’m getting this log error on console, can someone help me with this issue please!!!:
[info] [Xcode] 2018-07-12 15:44:45.958 xcodebuild[50891:4655491] Error Domain=IDEFoundationErrorDomain Code=3 “Lerry’s iPhone cannot run WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Lerry’s iPhone cannot run WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner does not have an architecture that Lerry’s iPhone can execute.}
[info] [Xcode] 2018-07-12 15:44:45.958 xcodebuild[50891:4655491] Error Domain=IDETestOperationsObserverErrorDomain Code=6 “Early unexpected exit, operation never finished bootstrapping - no restart will be attempted” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Early unexpected exit, operation never finished bootstrapping - no restart will be attempted, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fa8b1c0dfe0 {Error Domain=IDEFoundationErrorDomain Code=3 “Lerry’s iPhone cannot run WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Lerry’s iPhone cannot run WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner does not have an architecture that Lerry’s iPhone can execute.}}}
[info] [Xcode]
[info] [Xcode]
[info] [Xcode] Testing failed:
[info] [Xcode] No signing certificate “iOS Development” found: No “iOS Development” signing certificate matching team ID “BZ7HMRPLWY” with a private key was found.
[info] [Xcode] Early unexpected exit, operation never finished bootstrapping - no restart will be attempted
[info] [Xcode] ** TEST EXECUTE FAILED **
[info] [Xcode]
[info] [Xcode]
[info] [XCUITest] xcodebuild exited with code ‘65’ and signal ‘null’
[debug] [BaseDriver] Event ‘wdaStartFailed’ logged at 1531424685976 (15:44:45 GMT-0400 (-04))
[debug] [XCUITest] Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: “xcodebuild failed with code 65”. Make sure you follow the tutorial at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md. Try to remove the WebDriverAgentRunner application from the device if it is installed and reboot the device.

Follow the real device configuration from the link… everything is mentioned in the link