Frequently getting the error message as "It is impossible to create a new session because 'createSession' which takes HttpClient,InputStream

I am getting the below error message ,most of the time i ran my test . I have many tests which runs parallel in multiple device , which was working fine till Appium version 1.7.2 and java-client 1.5.0(BETA7). But after the upgrade of java-client and appium to Appium 1.10.0 & java-client v1.6.0 , most of the time i am facing the below error. Please could anyone suggest a permanent solution for this issue?

Error Details : org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: It is impossible to create a new session because ‘createSession’ which takes HttpClient, InputStream and long was not found or it is not accessible Build info: version: ‘3.12.0’, revision: ‘7c6e0b3’, time: ‘2018-05-08T14:04:26.12Z’ ', os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.14’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_131’ Driver info: driver.version: AndroidDriver.

Solution i tried is to run the below command. But it works sometimes but again display the same issue.
adb uninstall io.appium.uiautomator2.server
adb uninstall io.appium.uiautomator2.server.test