Happy to connect to you all.
I am a HR in the company Pouring Pounds India Pvt Ltd (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pradep-sakthi-5338a5a4/) based out of Chennai. I am looking to hire SDETs -Mobility Testing with experience in Appium. We are open to hire consultants in contract or in full time, however we looking to someone to join with immediate effect. The requirement to test our product CashKaro.com 's mobile native app placed in playstore. Looking for a hands-on person here.
Here is a snapshot of the req-
• The last 3-4 years should have been in Mobile App testing using Appium. This is the main requirement, that the candidate is doing automation testing for the Mobile Application (Android & Ios) using Appium
• Should have tested in various devices and experience in Saucelabs is a plus
• Should have strong experience in TestNG
• Should have tested good Apps, especially into eCommerce industry
• Should have API Automation Testing for Mobile apps
• Good understanding of Java Programming language, Basics of Java and OOPS concepts
• Good in Appium basics & architecture
• Should have experience in mobile testing and setting up automation frameworks for this Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks
• Ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage
• Should have strong knowledge of continue integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins
• Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices
• Ability to see to completion entire testing process from data validation to front end GUI using a combination of SQL, manual, and automation testing techniques.
• Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process and industry standard defect tracking tools
• Should have knowledge on how to setup and run the tests for multiple versions of Android and Ios
• Knowledge of SQL and querying of databases
• Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
Please feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the role/company.
PS: Not sure if i am allowed to make hiring announcements in this forum. If this post is not relevant please discard it and accept my apology.