Installation of Appium server on MAC and Client is visual studio 2015 , Test Scrpits in C#

hi,

I am trying to install a setup of Appium server on MAC and visual studio on windows machine. I have installed Node,js version 8.9.4, and npm 5.6.0, Appium server version is 1.4.8 onto MAC , Xcode Version 9.0.1 (9A1004) and trying to launch my .app file. I am getting an error as:

An exception of type ‘OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException’ occurred in WebDriver.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Unexpected error. System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested address is not valid in its context 0.0.0.0:4723

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)

at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

— End of inner exception stack trace —

at OpenQA.Selenium.Appium.Service.AppiumCommandExecutor.Execute(Command commandToExecute)

at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters).

Please help me solve this issue and launch the app.
I had one more doubt that how do we get the Uri address for the server.