IOS Simulator Keeps Crashing and Restarting in a Loop with Appium

Hey All,
When I run my IOS simulator script with Appium to open a Safari browser, it keeps crashing the simulator. It would keep restart the simulator before it gets a chance to open the safari browser and it would just keep repeating this in a loop - close simulator start simulator close simulator start simulator…I would see these two errors below.

I have rebooted the computer and restarted the server and simulator, but I keep seeing this. Sometimes it would actually not error out and load up the Safari browser, but that’s only like 1 out of 10 tries or something like that. So it intermittently works, but I can’t figure out a pattern when it will work.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
I’m using Appium Version 1.4.13 with Xcode 7.0.1 and 9.0 simulator.
Thanks.

Error 1

A new session could not be created. (Original error: Command failed: /bin/sh -c xcrun --sdk iphonesimulator --show-sdk-version )

Error 2
Get A new session could not be created. (Original error: Failed getting devices. Err: Error: Command failed: /bin/sh -c ‘/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/instruments’ -s devices . Stdout: . Stderr: .)

I typed this in the terminal xcrun --sdk iphonesimulator --show-sdk-version and it says 9.0.
I typed this in the terminal xcrun instruments -s and it showed the list of simulators.
I also checked the path Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/instruments and there is an instructments file in there.

Does anyone know how to fix the simulator so it doesn’t crash?

any help on this issue please?? Even I am facing this issue:(

-Dev

Anyone got the solution for this? Facing the same issue
Appium server 1.7.1 keeps opening new instance of simulator and appium