List child element is not able to find by using the Appium tool

Hi Folks,

I have worked in the Appium testing tool (Version: 1.15.1), I am testing to Xamarin hybrid app (iOS and Android). I can select the view and also get xpath. But, In the list view, I am not able to select the child elements in the list view and also couldn’t find the xpath for child elements.

We have given automation id in source code. Even Appium inspector is not able to get elements. We used Xamarin.Form 4.3, 4.2, 3.5, and 3.0 versions.

<ListView.ItemTemplate>
                <DataTemplate>
                    <ViewCell AutomationId="MyViewCell" AutomationProperties.IsInAccessibleTree="True" >
                        <StackLayout Padding="10" AutomationProperties.IsInAccessibleTree="True" >
                            <Label x:Name="titleLbl" AutomationId="TitleLabel" Text="{Binding Text}" d:Text="{Binding .}" LineBreakMode="NoWrap" Style="{DynamicResource ListItemTextStyle}" FontSize="16" AutomationProperties.IsInAccessibleTree="True" />
                            <Label x:Name="desc" AutomationId="DescLabel" Text="{Binding Description}" d:Text="Item descripton" LineBreakMode="NoWrap" Style="{DynamicResource ListItemDetailTextStyle}" FontSize="13" AutomationProperties.IsInAccessibleTree="True" />
                        </StackLayout>
                    </ViewCell>
                </DataTemplate>
            </ListView.ItemTemplate>

Kindly give solutions for this problem.

Thanks.