Mobile:scroll not working/reflected in appium inspector - Appium 1.6.4

I am trying to execute scroll action on appium inspector, but it’s not working in Scrollview, I do see the call made for mobile:scroll with required parameters in appium 1.6.4 version, but no scrolling happens, How to execute scroll/swipe action on appium inspector?

Command used:
[driver executeScript:@“mobile:scroll” arguments: [NSArray arrayWithObject: [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys: @“down”, @“direction”, nil]]];

Debug - Call made:
[HTTP] --> POST /wd/hub/session/d98adb2e-56ba-4932-8234-0c0d808632b7/execute {“script”:“mobile: scroll”,“args”:[{},{“direction”:“down”}]}
[debug] [MJSONWP] Calling AppiumDriver.execute() with args: [“mobile: scroll”,[{},{“direction”:“down”}],“d98adb2e-56ba-4932-8234-0c0d808632b7”]

Error:
[AndroidDriver] Cannot get screenshot data with ‘adb exec-out’ because of ‘Command output is not a valid PNG file (fd504e47 !== 89504e47)’. Defaulting to ‘adb shell’ call

it is for iOS not Android

Could you provide details on how to perform Scroll action through Appium Inspector? Other actions performed through appium inspector like “Tap, Sending Text” are working fine.

Existing appium code makes call to Java Script mobile: scrollTo, which I guess is deprecated. I tried with “mobile:scroll” as well, this is not working too.

Appreciate your inputs.

@rameshk sorry i do not work with Appium Inspector. if you want smart scroll to some element in list with Android look for - Collect all elements from a list with scroll

Thanks @Aleksei I did implement in Android to scroll.

Guys,
Any inputs on how to make scroll action work through Appium Inspector? It would be really helpful.