Not able to find element for application with arm 7

Getting error as shown below for using arm 7
An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Failed to start Chromedriver session: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: unknown error: Failed to get sockets matching: @webview_devtools_remote_.*1454
(make sure the app has its WebView configured for debugging)
(Driver info: chromedriver=2.46.628388 (4a34a70827ac54148e092aafb70504c4ea7ae926),platform=Linux 4.15.0-46-generic x86_64) (Selenium::WebDriver::Error::UnknownError)
UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Failed to start Chromedriver session: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: unknown error: Failed to get sockets matching: @webview_devtools_remote_.*1454
(make sure the app has its WebView configured for debugging)
(Driver info: chromedriver=2.46.628388 (4a34a70827ac54148e092aafb70504c4ea7ae926),platform=Linux 4.15.0-46-generic x86_64)
at getResponseForW3CError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/errors.js:826:9)
at asyncHandler (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/protocol.js:450:37)
at
./features/support/hooks.rb:25:in get_context' ./features/step_definitions/add_room_steps.rb:2:in/^Click on Add symbol$/’
features/add_room.feature:8:in `And Click on Add symbol’
Can any one help to to get resolve it.

@Veena_MB
you are trying to switch to webview in native app?
For that webview must be configured as debuggable by developer.

Yes but our’s is hybrid app but without arm 7 i can able to switch to webview but when our developer implement with arm 7(crosswalk) nw i am unable to switch to webview and also unable to handle elements, Can any one help me to resolve it.

Thank You

in my case i enabled first option with the help of developer

Where i can get this. Need any installation for crosswalk/arm 7 dependencies.

this settings are accessible to developers only.
check with your developer

Okay thanks for the update.

Its enabled still getting same error … as
An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: unknown error: Failed to get sockets matching: @webview_devtools_remote_.*1454
(make sure the app has its WebView configured for debugging