Opencv4nodejs module not found

Hi, I am using Opencv4nodejs to compare icons. I have installed it and my appium-doctor can see it ( info AppiumDoctor :heavy_check_mark: opencv4nodejs is installed at: /usr/local/lib. Installed version is: 5.6.0).

However, when running the test, I get an error:

** **org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException:**An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: 'opencv4nodejs' module is required to use OpenCV features. Please install it first ('npm i -g opencv4nodejs') and restart Appium**

I am using macOS Catalina
To be able to install opencv4nodejs I downgraded my node to 15.11.0, and then updated it to the latest (16.10.0). Moreover I tried all the workarounds I could find, tried to uninstall and install node, but nothing helped.

Could fix this. The solution was to install make (brew install make) and node-gyp (npm install -g node-gyp) and try this this solution after.

Good day!

Can you please tell me what else you did?

I have a similar problem, but I did everything like you from the very beginning. But the error doesn’t go away.

export PATH=$ANDROID_HOME/build-tools/30.0.2/bin:$PATH

export OPENCV_DIR=/usr/local/Cellar/opencv/4.7.0
export OPENCV_INCLUDE_DIR =/usr/local/Cellar/opencv/4.7.0/include/
export OPENCV_LIB_DIR=/usr/local/Cellar/opencv/4.7.0/lib
export OPENCV_BIN_DIR=/usr/local/Cellar/opencv/4.7.0/bin
export OPENCV4NODEJS_DISABLE_AUTOBUILD=1

info AppiumDoctor :heavy_check_mark: opencv4nodejs is installed at: /usr/local/lib. Installed version is: 5.6.0

Original error: ‘opencv4nodejs’ module is required to use OpenCV features. Please install it first (‘npm i -g opencv4nodejs’) and restart Appium.