Perform Native Custom Windows Application installation using Appium

I am using Appium to install a custom exe file in Windows Server. Following is the code I am using:

from appium import webdriver

desired_caps = {}
desired_caps[“app”] =“C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\sharath_1.6.1.18.exe”
desired_caps[“platformName”] = “Windows”
Appium_server_loc=‘http://127.0.0.1:4723/wd/hub
driver = webdriver.Remote(command_executor=Appium_server_loc, desired_capabilities=desired_caps)
time.sleep(3)
ele = driver.find_element_by_name(“Next >”)
ele.click()

#Tried with automation ID as well
ele = driver.find_element_by_accessibility_id(“2133”)
ele.click()

Based on the above code, I am able to open the sharath installer, but post that I am unable to select “Next >”.
I tried using the AutomationID as well after inspecting via Windows SDK, but none of it is working. Post installation I am able to select the respective fields using name or automationId.

Only problem is I am unable to perform the same for installation. I tried searching in web, but couldn’t get any concert responses.

I even tried opening the installer manually and attaching to the Window, but the same error occurs for selecting “Next >”

Thanks in Advance!!!

All (usual) windows installers have “unatended/silent” mode, which alllows to perform installation without any UI interactions. It is usually necessary to just start the installer executable with necessary command line parameters to achieve that. I would start with passing it the help argument ("/?") to see them.

Thanks a lot @mykola-mokhnach. I was able to get the silent mode command from the suggestion you provide and completed the installation.