Pop-ups/New windows mobile app

I am attempting to set up my first test, by logging into my app and then logging back out. After I log in, a pop up appears asking me to either confirm some information or “ask me later.” I’m using the Appium Desktop inspector to get the ID of the button in the popup, but nothing has seemed to work.
I have tried using the UIAutomatorViewer to capture ID, class name, xpath, name, etc. to use the various findElementBy methods, but still nothing is allowing me to click on popup elements.

Here is the output I’m getting after running my test and the popup is unsuccessfully clicked:

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:488)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:214)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:166)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.JsonHttpResponseCodec.reconstructValue(JsonHttpResponseCodec.java:40)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.AbstractHttpResponseCodec.decode(AbstractHttpResponseCodec.java:80)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.AbstractHttpResponseCodec.decode(AbstractHttpResponseCodec.java:44)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:158)
at io.appium.java_client.remote.AppiumCommandExecutor.execute(AppiumCommandExecutor.java:89)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:543)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.execute(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:42)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.execute(AppiumDriver.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver.execute(AndroidDriver.java:1)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.findElement(RemoteWebDriver.java:317)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.findElement(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:62)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.findElement(AppiumDriver.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver.findElement(AndroidDriver.java:1)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.findElementByXPath(RemoteWebDriver.java:419)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.findElementByXPath(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:140)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.findElementByXPath(AppiumDriver.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver.findElementByXPath(AndroidDriver.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.android.LoginTest.loginToApp(LoginTest.java:47)
at io.appium.java_client.android.MainTest.loginLogout(MainTest.java:70)
at io.appium.java_client.android.MainTest.main(MainTest.java:28)

Extra Notes:
-Using Appium Version 1.8.1
-Tests written in java (and all path variables have been set correctly)
-App in android and is being ran on an on Android Emulator
-I use macOS High Sierra