SignIn crash app with android 8 and 9 but not 10

I’m writing automation for our app and just finished with Android 10, but when i try to SignIn with an Android 9 or 8 device the app crashes.

Here is the exception:

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException
at net.openid.appauth.AuthorizationService.prepareAuthorizationRequestIntent(AuthorizationService.java:372)
at net.openid.appauth.AuthorizationService.getAuthorizationRequestIntent(AuthorizationService.java:267)
at net.openid.appauth.AuthorizationService.getAuthorizationRequestIntent(AuthorizationService.java:296)
at ourApp.data.remote.auth.B2CAuthenticator.makeAuthRequest(B2CAuthenticator.kt:56)
at ourApp.domain.repositories.auth.AuthRepository.makeAuthRequest(AuthRepository.kt:35)
at ourApp.domain.functionality.auth.AuthRequestAction.perform(AuthRequestAction.kt:11)
at ourApp.features.base.BaseViewModel.signUpSignIn(BaseViewModel.kt:95)
at ourApp.features.account.UnAuthenticatedAccountFragment$initViews$1.onClick(UnAuthenticatedAccountFragment.kt:39)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:6256)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:24701)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:789)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:98)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:164)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6541)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Zygote.java:240)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:767)

Force finishing activity ourApp.features.main.MainActivity

Normally when i click the SignIn button it should switch to WebView then we switch the context in code and then supply it credentials, but this happens at the moment SignIn is clicked. App immidietly crash with this error and is closed.
Had no such problems with Android 10.

Found the issue.
Turns out the Android device version needs to be the one with Google API’s or it will not work.