[XCUITest] Cannot get the name of the crashes folder for the device

Hi everybody.

My appium tests are working correctly but I find it weird that I get the following warning when running my tests:

[XCUITest] Cannot get the name of the crashes folder for the device with udid 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Original error: Command 'idevicename -u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' exited with code 255

Running the command by itself doesn’t return an error or anything weird, so I was wondering why is it that XCUITest can’t get the name of the crashes folder. Any ideas?

usb is normal , but with wifi connected, I have the same problem, and the screen of iPhone 8 is black.
The environment as follows:

1. Appium v1.9.1
    2.iPhone 8 iOS 11.2

The log as follows:
[XCUITest] Using WDA path: ‘/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent’
[XCUITest] Using WDA agent: ‘/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj’
[XCUITest] No obsolete cached processes from previous WDA sessions listening on port 8100 have been found
[JSONWP Proxy] Matched ‘/status’ to command name ‘getStatus’
[JSONWP Proxy] Proxying [GET /status] to [GET http://localhost:8100/status] with no body
[XCUITest] WDA is not listening at ‘http://localhost:8100/
[XCUITest] WDA is currently not running. There is nothing to cache
[XCUITest] Trying to start WebDriverAgent 1 times with 10000ms interval
[BaseDriver] Event ‘wdaStartAttempted’ logged at 1545909152203 (19:12:32 GMT+0800 (CST))
[XCUITest] Launching WebDriverAgent on the device
[XCUITest] Carthage found: ‘/usr/local/bin/carthage’
[XCUITest] Killing running processes ‘xcodebuild.*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, iproxy 8100’ for the device xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx…
[XCUITest] ‘pgrep -nif xcodebuild.*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’ didn’t detect any matching processes. Return code: 1
[XCUITest] ‘pgrep -nif iproxy 8100’ didn’t detect any matching processes. Return code: 1
[XCUITest] Starting iproxy to forward traffic from local port 8100 to device port 8100 over USB for the device xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[XCUITest] Cannot parse major and minor version numbers from platformVersion “iOS 11.2”. Will build for the default platform instead
[XCUITest] Beginning test with command ‘xcodebuild build-for-testing test-without-building -project /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj -scheme WebDriverAgentRunner -destination id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’ in directory ‘/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent’
[XCUITest] Output from xcodebuild will not be logged. To change this, use ‘showXcodeLog’ desired capability
[XCUITest] Waiting up to 60000ms for WebDriverAgent to start
[JSONWP Proxy] Matched ‘/status’ to command name ‘getStatus’