An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters appium

Hi,
I am trying to click on an icon. I am getting the following error.

An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters. (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 2.19 seconds
For documentation on this error, please visit: http://seleniumhq.org/exceptions/no_such_element.html
Build info: version: '3.0.1', revision: '1969d75', time: '2016-10-18 09:49:13 -0700'
System info: host: 'Mahadev-Merahkee', ip: '169.254.127.10', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '1.8.0_141'
Driver info: io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver
Capabilities [{appPackage=com.rt.pinprickeffect.meditation.staging, deviceScreenSize=1080x2160, networkConnectionEnabled=true, noReset=true, warnings={}, databaseEnabled=false, deviceName=874cd460, fullReset=false, platform=LINUX, deviceUDID=874cd460, appActivity=com.rt.pinprickeffect.meditation.MainActivity, desired={appPackage=com.rt.pinprickeffect.meditation.staging, appActivity=com.rt.pinprickeffect.meditation.MainActivity, noReset=true, platformVersion=9, udID=874cd460, platformName=Android, deviceName=Mi A2, fullReset=false}, platformVersion=9, webStorageEnabled=false, locationContextEnabled=false, takesScreenshot=true, javascriptEnabled=true, deviceModel=Mi A2, udID=874cd460, platformName=Android, deviceManufacturer=Xiaomi}]
Session ID: ade73fe0-5132-415a-9c89-41e8bf8e0d95
*** Element info: {Using=accessibility id, value=Self, tab, 3 of 5}
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

Here find my code

@Test
public static void test() throws InterruptedException {
Thread.sleep(2000);
driver.findElementByAccessibilityId(“Self, tab, 3 of 5”).click();
//driver.findElement(By.xpath(“//android.view.ViewGroup/android.widget.Button[contains(@text, ‘Self’)]”)).click();
// driver.findElement(By.xpath(“//android.widget.Button[contains(@content-desc, ‘Self, tab, 3 of 5’)]”)).click();
// driver.findElement(By.xpath(“//android.widget.Button[@content-desc="Self, tab, 3 of 5"]”)).click();
}

I tried AccessibilityId,xpath but no luck can anybody suggest me some suggetions.

Any idea on which line of code is it giving error, on “driver.findElementByAccessibilityId(“Self, tab, 3 of 5”).click();” this.

@jitender_yadav
Same line

driver.findElementByAccessibilityId(“Self, tab, 3 of 5”).click();

Gives the error

Have you set automation name capability?
if not, then try setting it to ‘uiautomator2’

@Mahadev, you can use Appium Desktop to test the locator before using it in the code.