Appium 1.5.3 Inspector

Hi,
I got notified recently about the latest version of appium 1.5.3 and I updated it…
I’m trying to launch Safari browser so I Enabled “Use Safari Browser” in capabilities --> ran server --> and ran my test from robot framework (appiumLibrary):

Open Application http://localhost:4723/wd/hub platformName=iOS platformVersion=9.3 deviceName='PeerApp iPad' browserName=Safari Go To URL http://www.dailymotion.com

SafariLauncher is being installed on device and browser opens with the url that I gave.
The problem is when I try to inspect the elements, I manage to launch the Inspector from Appium but NOTHING happens when I click on elements of the screen!!!

Is it a known bug?
I had the same issue with 1.5.2 before then I switched to 1.4.13 and pointed the “App Path” from my capabilities to use a SafariLauncher.app (that I ran from Xcode project that I found on github) instead of Enabling “Use Safari Browser”.

With 1.4.13 version the browser is opened but is not navigating to the URL that I gave it inside the test with this error:

info: [debug] Socket data being routed.
info: [debug] Got result from instruments: {“status”:0,“value”:""}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 1346ms. Timing out.
info: [debug] Cleaning up appium session
info: [debug] Error: Error. Could not find button to launch Safari. Make sure you are using the latest version of SafariLauncher that appium is using
at [object Object]. (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/safari.js:70:17)
at [object Object]. (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/common.js:77:12)
at [object Object].iOSController.handleFindCb (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios-controller.js:313:5)
at [object Object]. (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios-controller.js:138:14)
at next (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:798:43)
at /Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:32:16
at [object Object].exports.respond (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/common.js:28:9)
at [object Object]. (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios.js:1498:18)
at getResultAndSendNext (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/submodules/appium-uiauto/lib/command-proxy.js:146:20)
at Socket. (/Applications/Appium 1.4.13.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/submodules/appium-uiauto/lib/command-proxy.js:88:7)
at Socket.emit (events.js:129:20)
at _stream_readable.js:908:16
at process._tickDomainCallback (node.js:381:11)

Please advice… can the problem be fixed in 1.5.3?
If not how to fix the issue with 1.4.13 (I searched the net for a newer version of safariLauncher but didn’t manage till now)

B.R.

With Appium1…5.2,/1.5.3 execution time is taking double time than Appium 1.4.13 on iPhone safari browser.Any idea how to fix this ?