Appium delay adb

Someone who has gone through something similar, I installed the environment in my personal laptop:

Appium desktop 1.0.2
VS
AVD

However when running my test, according to Appium logs the adb finds the device but simply locks. The configuration of the laptop is good note (i7, 8gb of ram) would run quietly…

I stopped the appium server and started again, it locks at different times, but always to buy from [ADB] Getting connected devices …

The server is running
Start New SessionStop Server
[HTTP] ← POST /wd/hub/session - - ms - -
[Appium] Welcome to Appium v1.6.4
[Appium] Non-default server args:
[Appium] address: 127.0.0.1
[Appium] Appium REST http interface listener started on 127.0.0.1:4723
[HTTP] → POST /wd/hub/session {“desiredCapabilities”:{“deviceName”:“emulator”,“platformName”:“Android”,“app”:“C:\Users\marco\Documents\AppiumMarcos\aplicativo.apk”,“autoWebview”:true,“noReset”:true},“capabilities”:{“firstMatch”:[{“deviceName”:“emulator”,“platformName”:“Android”,“app”:“C:\Users\marco\Documents\AppiumMarcos\aplicativo.apk”,“autoWebview”:true,“noReset”:true}]}}
[MJSONWP] Calling AppiumDriver.createSession() with args: [{“deviceName”:“emulator”,“platformName”:“Android”,“app”:“C:\Users\marco\Documents\AppiumMarcos\aplicativo.apk”,“autoWebview”:true,“noReset”:true},null,{“firstMatch”:[{“deviceName”:“emulator”,“platformName”:“Android”,“app”:“C:\Users\marco\Documents\AppiumMarcos\aplicativo.apk”,“autoWebview”:true,“noReset”:true}]},null,null]
[BaseDriver] Event ‘newSessionRequested’ logged at 1496451763898 (22:02:43 GMT-0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil))
[Appium] Creating new AndroidDriver (v1.17.1) session
[Appium] Capabilities:
[Appium] deviceName: ‘emulator’
[Appium] platformName: ‘Android’
[Appium] app: ‘C:\Users\marco\Documents\AppiumMarcos\aplicativo.apk’
[Appium] autoWebview: true
[Appium] noReset: true
[AndroidDriver] AndroidDriver version: 1.17.1
[BaseDriver] Session created with session id: 727deba7-f40d-4134-bac6-04b273acc207
[AndroidDriver] Getting Java version
[AndroidDriver] Java version is: 1.8.0_131
[ADB] Checking whether adb is present
[ADB] Using adb.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe
[AndroidDriver] Retrieving device list
[ADB] Trying to find a connected android device
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[AndroidDriver] Using device: emulator-5554
[ADB] Checking whether adb is present
[ADB] Using adb.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe
[ADB] Setting device id to emulator-5554
[BaseDriver] Using local app ‘C:\Users\marco\Documents\AppiumMarcos\aplicativo.apk’
[AndroidDriver] Checking whether app is actually present
[AndroidDriver] Starting Android session
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“wait-for-device”]
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“shell”,“echo”,“ping”]
[Logcat] Starting logcat capture
[AndroidDriver] Pushing settings apk to device…
[ADB] Getting install status for io.appium.settings
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“shell”,“pm”,“list”,“packages”,“io.appium.settings”]
[ADB] App is installed
[ADB] Getting package info for io.appium.settings
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] Checking whether aapt is present
[ADB] Using aapt.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\19.1.0\aapt.exe
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“shell”,“dumpsys”,“package”,“io.appium.settings”]
[ADB] Cannot read version codes of C:\Users\marco\AppData\Local\Programs\appium-desktop\resources\app\node_modules\appium\node_modules\io.appium.settings\app\build\outputs\apk\settings_apk-debug.apk and/or io.appium.settings. Assuming correct app version is already installed
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“shell”,“getprop”,“ro.build.version.sdk”]
[ADB] Device API level: 22
[ADB] Getting connected devices…
[ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“shell”,“dumpsys”,“package”,“io.appium.settings”]
[AndroidDriver] Pushing unlock helper app to device…
[ADB] Running ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“emulator-5554”,“install”,“C:\Users\marco\AppData\Local\Programs\appium-desktop\resources\app\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-unlock\bin\unlock_apk-debug.apk”]
[ADB] Device API level: 22
[ADB] Getting connected devices…