Appium installation issues

Hi, I am new to Appium (though worked on Selenium). I have been given task to install Appium. I have installed Java JDK, Android SDK, Nod.js, Eclipse and then Appium. But there are issues to complete the installation. Can i please get some help.

Can you elaborate on “the issues” you are seeing? Are you seeing errors somewhere? If so, what are the errors and what are you trying to do? Are you on a Mac or PC?

Thanks buddy. I know the issue i have mentioned is quite generic but after the Appium server starts. the Appium desktop that is shown in the Appium.io video looks different from mine. (For ex. it doesnt display iOS option). Secondly while following instruction from a video, I got confused at the Stand alone Android SDK part. I somehow completed it. But i am sure, that wasnt thr right way. Also while opening SDK Manager there are couple steps which i skipped. I know there are lot of things i have messed up with, but after 3 days of efforts and watching videos i got confused and thought of sharing my window and shwoing what all i ahve done to some expert. I hope i am not asking for too much. :wink: