Cannot connect real device to Appium through USB port

Hello everyone,
Here is my issue:

• I can connect Real device with Appium through Wifi to perform script beautifully.
  • But when I connect Real device through USB port and run the script. The Appium keeps asking device is not responsed. I wonder how this can happen? Maybe the port is wrong or what?
  • Here is the message.

info: [debug] Waiting for device to be ready and to respond to shell commands (timeout = 5)
info: [debug] executing cmd: “C:\Users\Nguyen HUYNH\android-sdks\platform-tools\adb.exe” -s 4d00b50baa82407d wait-for-device
info: [debug] executing cmd: “C:\Users\Nguyen HUYNH\android-sdks\platform-tools\adb.exe” -s 4d00b50baa82407d kill-server
info: [debug] Getting connected devices…
info: [debug] executing cmd: “C:\Users\Nguyen HUYNH\android-sdks\platform-tools\adb.exe” -s 4d00b50baa82407d devices
info: [debug] 1 device(s) connected
info: [debug] Waiting for device to be ready and to respond to shell commands (timeout = 5)
info: [debug] executing cmd: “C:\Users\Nguyen HUYNH\android-sdks\platform-tools\adb.exe” -s 4d00b50baa82407d wait-for-device
info: [debug] Sent shutdown command, waiting for UiAutomator to stop…
warn: UiAutomator did not shut down fast enough, calling it gone
info: [debug] Cleaning up android objects
info: [debug] Cleaning up appium session
error: Failed to start an Appium session, err was: Device did not become ready in 5 secs; are you sure it’s powered on?
info: [debug] undefined
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:33,“value”:{“message”:“A new session could not be created.”,“origValue”:“Device did not become ready in 5 secs; are you sure it’s powered on?”},“sessionId”:null}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session 500 64266.740 ms - 171
Killed Node Server.
Appium server process ended
Thanks everyone