Difference between appium inspector getPageSource and java_client getPageSource

Greetings!
I have a problem with locating an element on screen. This element doesn’t exist in the page structure that available from java client, but it exists in the appium inspector. I have to notice that this element appears dynamically when there is an error with validation. If appium inspector is connected to test’s session it can’t see the element so the problem not in timeouts etc. It seems to me that problem is in configuration of java client, but I have completely the same desired capabilities on both clients. The issue doesn’t reproduce with other screens so far, but it permanently reproducible on the specific screen.

Appium Desktop for Mac 1.6.2
Xcode 9.2

Part of screen structure from Inspector:
<XCUIElementTypeCell name="certLoginAccessibilityId"> <XCUIElementTypeStaticText name="errorAccessibilityId"> <XCUIElementTypeTextField name="certLoginAccessibilityId"> <XCUIElementTypeOther>

Part of screen structure from Java client:
<XCUIElementTypeCell type="XCUIElementTypeCell" name="certLoginAccessibilityId" enabled="true" visible="true" x="0" y="106" width="375" height="88"> <XCUIElementTypeTextField type="XCUIElementTypeTextField" value="t" name="certLoginAccessibilityId" enabled="true" visible="true" x="16" y="106" width="343" height="66"/> <XCUIElementTypeOther type="XCUIElementTypeOther" enabled="true" visible="true" x="16" y="193" width="359" height="1"/> </XCUIElementTypeCell>

Appium inspector config:

{
“platformName”: “iOS”,
“deviceName”: “iPhone 8”,
“platformVersion”: “11.2”,
“udid”: “0A4AC5C0-6C11-4D8B-AFAA-0341D92C55CB”,
“automationName”: “xcuitest”,
“app”: “/Users/evgenijklimockin/Desktop/PSBDebug.app”
}

Java client config:

capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.DEVICE_NAME, “iPhone 8”);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.PLATFORM_NAME, “iOS”);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.PLATFORM_VERSION, “11.2”);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.UDID, “0A4AC5C0-6C11-4D8B-AFAA-0341D92C55CB”);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.NEW_COMMAND_TIMEOUT, 0);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.AUTOMATION_NAME, AutomationName.IOS_XCUI_TEST);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.FORCE_MJSONWP, true);
capabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.APP, “/path/to/app”);

I’m looking forward to get an advice and ready to provide any logs and sources.

I’ve investigated that if to scroll form and the element hides for a moment it becomes available and therefore appears in xml source.