Function click() and tap() does not trigger any action on clicable element

Hi,
I test Android application on emulator and the problem is that clicking on clickable element doesn’t trigger any action

I use Page Factory and this is constructor of superclass
public MobilePage(AppiumDriver driver) {
this.driver = driver;
this.webDriverWait = new WebDriverWait(driver, 30);
PageFactory.initElements(new AppiumFieldDecorator(driver, Duration.ofSeconds(30)), this);
}

this is a class I have problem with
public class MyPage extends MobilePage{
@AndroidFindBy(id = “xxx”)
AndroidElement button;

public MyPage (AppiumDriver<MobileElement> driver) {
    super(driver);
}
}

and the problem exists for below function, I tested few methods, but none of them worked**. It works fine only when I run a program in debug mode**
I cannot understand why it does not work if for every attempt function System.out.println display coordinates of element

1st attempt
public void clickOnButton(){
webDriverWait.until(ExpectedConditions.elementToBeClickable(button));
System.out.println(button.getCenter().getX() + " " + button.getCenter().getY());
new TouchAction<>(driver).tap(PointOption.point(button.getCenter())).release().perform();
}

2nd attempt
public void clickOnButton(){
webDriverWait.until(ExpectedConditions.elementToBeClickable(button));
System.out.println(button.getCenter().getX() + " " + button.getCenter().getY());
button.click()
}

I tried also ExpectedConditions.visibilityOfElement(button) but it also didn’t help.

Thanks for the help in advance

With web use click with mobile use tap.
Tap by coordinates should 100% work. Make experiment of add sleep (e.g. 5 sec for sure) before tap. Will it help? I mean does screen maybe in animation mode while you trying to tap…

PS enable show touches in developer menu on phone to see where and when tap happens.