No profiles for 'com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner' were found

@Trent_McCann Do you have any other xcode installed ? and please make sure that you check the fonts for xcodeConfigFile is the correct one. if you have older version of appium do uninstall

@pavanbachu
I dont have any other XCode installed, just XCode 8 now and I am only running Appium 1.6.0 as well.
Not sure about the fonts issue you are referring to in the xcodeConfigFile though?

Please cross check the capability https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver and try again, because I am using the same setup

Oh, yes. I think I know what you mean now.
I have corrected my issue for the xcodeConfigFile and its using it correctly now.

Still having the other issue with code signing. :frowning:

Thanks for your help @Trent_McCann, issue was resolved. I was running the appium with sudo that’s way WebDriverAgentRunner unable to identify the provisioning profile.

1 Like

Great news @arun.sharma Glad that resolved the issue.

Can you elaborate how to run appium with sudo?

rror: No profiles for ‘com.iostesting.WebDriverAgentRunner’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘com.iostesting.WebDriverAgentRunner’. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild. (in target ‘WebDriverAgentRunner’)
Please let me know the reason?
*Its very urgent

@Trent_McCann @pavanbachu @menypeled

please help and its very urgent