The appium server has accidentally died!

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: The appium server has accidentally died!
Build info: version: ‘4.1.4’, revision: ‘535d840ee2’
System info: host: ‘192.168.200.7’, ip: ‘fe80:0:0:0:c6e:99b6:7e11:7287%en0’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘12.6.3’, java.version: ‘19.0.2’
Driver info: io.appium.java_client.android.AndroidDriver
Command: [077f4292-8581-4c6b-8b11-ed2487073a4e, quit {}]
Capabilities {appium:app: //Users//abdulrehman//IdeaP…, appium:appPackage: io.appium.android.apis, appium:automationName: UIAutomator2, appium:databaseEnabled: false, appium:desired: {app: //Users//abdulrehman//IdeaP…, automationName: UIAutomator2, deviceName: ARYounite, platformName: android}, appium:deviceApiLevel: 33, appium:deviceManufacturer: Google, appium:deviceModel: sdk_gphone64_x86_64, appium:deviceName: emulator-5554, appium:deviceScreenDensity: 560, appium:deviceScreenSize: 1440x3120, appium:deviceUDID: emulator-5554, appium:javascriptEnabled: true, appium:locationContextEnabled: false, appium:networkConnectionEnabled: true, appium:pixelRatio: 3.5, appium:platformVersion: 13, appium:statBarHeight: 136, appium:takesScreenshot: true, appium:viewportRect: {height: 2764, left: 0, top: 136, width: 1440}, appium:warnings: {}, appium:webStorageEnabled: false, platformName: android}
Session ID: 077f4292-8581-4c6b-8b11-ed2487073a4e

I am unable to run my test cases as I am a new learner here and stuck, I need a resolution on it

I tried the bellow solution as well
The error message “org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: The appium server has accidentally died!” suggests that the Appium server unexpectedly terminated while running your test script.

Here are some possible solutions you can try:

1. Restart the Appium server: Try restarting the Appium server and rerunning the script to see if it resolves the issue.
  2. Check the Appium server logs: Check the Appium server logs to see if there are any error messages that could explain why it crashed. You can usually find the logs in the Appium server console window or in a separate log file.
  3. Upgrade or downgrade Appium: If you are using an older version of Appium, try upgrading to the latest version. Alternatively, if you are using the latest version, try downgrading to an earlier version to see if it resolves the issue.
  4. Increase the Appium server timeout: It’s possible that the Appium server is timing out and crashing due to a slow device or network connection. Try increasing the server timeout in your test script to see if it resolves the issue.
  5. Restart the device or emulator: If the above solutions do not work, try restarting the device or emulator to see if it resolves the issue. Sometimes, there may be issues with the device or emulator that cause the Appium server to crash

try a bit lower version e.g. 11

@Aleksei, thank You for your support!

It works for me