Unable to click on button

I believe this is problem with application, if you can not click manually also.
Can you please check with “cancel” also using automation?
last check, can you please attach pagesource of your UI?

while automation cancel button is manually click-able,and without automation Create,Cancel button manually click-able…

can u please share pagesource of UI?

Is the click on create button disabled till the mandatory fields are filled? I have seen many apps with these functionality, where in Cancel will be enabled always.

Secondly as per logs, its able to find element, Which means there is nothing wrong with UI.
For both Cancel and Create, Touch event shows same logs. [Press down and press up].
I think its doing touch operation, but looks to me button press disabled till fields are filled. [This is my guess at this point]

Then have I use WAIT API anywhere?

Can u fill data for all the mandatory fields and try clicking button ? [if u have not already done it]

Or can u try with click API call instead of touch and see if it works.

Thanks every one …It’s working in tab…

what is the fix? or u are saying phone it is still not working?

No it’s not still working

[AndroidBootstrap] [BOOTSTRAP LOG] [debug] Finding ‘com.mpspark.consumer.mpsconsumer:id/btnRegister’ using ‘ID’ with the contextId: ‘’ multiple: false
[AndroidBootstrap] [BOOTSTRAP LOG] [debug] Using: UiSelector[INSTANCE=0, RESOURCE_ID=com.mpspark.consumer.mpsconsumer:id/btnRegister]
[AndroidBootstrap] [BOOTSTRAP LOG] [debug] Failed to locate element. Clearing Accessibility cache and retrying.
[AndroidBootstrap] [BOOTSTRAP LOG] [debug] Finding ‘com.mpspark.consumer.mpsconsumer:id/btnRegister’ using ‘ID’ with the contextId: ‘’ multiple: false
[AndroidBootstrap] [BOOTSTRAP LOG] [debug] Using: UiSelector[INSTANCE=0, RESOURCE_ID=com.mpspark.consumer.mpsconsumer:id/btnRegister]
[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] Received command result from bootstrap

I ran into the same issue when I update my chromdriver has any resolved this?

IS button is clickable=true or false??

I am facing same issue did any one got a solution for this issue i have used all the ways of xpath and also used the tap method but still i am unable to click on the elements.