Xpath problem in two different senario

XPATH format working for one app and same format fail for another app

my code is like this

driver.findElementByXPath("//*[@class=‘android.widget.ImageView’ and @content-desc=‘Navigation panel, button, double tap to open side panel’]").click();

Can u please share the screenshots of screen along with UI element properties from Appium Inspector.

Inpsect for Hamburger menu

Try this
driver.findElementByXPath("//*[@class=‘android.widget.ImageView’][@content-desc=‘Navigation panel, button, double tap to open side panel’]").click();
or
driver.findElementByXPath("//*android.widget.ImageView’[@content-desc=‘Navigation panel, button, double tap to open side panel’]").click();

@CrashTestDummy: Thanks for reply. I have tried mentioned options but i have got same error again.

org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchElementException: An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters. (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

Is it not enough to look only at content-des or id?
may try something like
driver.findElement(By.name(“Navigation panel, button, double tap to open side panel”));

For Appium name it content-des. Or

driver.findElement(By.id(“resource-id value”));

Hello, you can make the dynamic xpath with class name and id .it will work ,if you face any issue please let me know

@CrashTestDummy :- Following works for me
driver.findElement(By.id(“resource-id value”));

@Amit_Tallewar :- I have tried xpath with class name and id but its not working.

Please tell me how to login in webview . I am stuck in it.