Appium issue : ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir

I am getting this error when i rum appium. Tried various things but nothing seem to work can any one help!!!

Error is below given:

Exception in thread “main” org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir ‘C:\Users\SuperComputer\android-sdks\tools;C:\Users\SuperComputer\android-sdks\platform-tools;\build-tools’ (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

I have given the screenshot , look at the reddot that is the problem.

It cant find the build tools by the looks of it. Try running Appium doctor, I suspect your ANDROID_HOME or other PATH is not correctly set.

I have not used the appium doctor before,but i will try. as far as ANDROID_HOME is concerned. I wil share below

ANDROID_HOME = C:\Users\SuperComputer\android-sdks;C:\Users\SuperComputer\android-sdks\build-tools

Please help

Hi I am also getting same error as per Robosac
Can any one help me to solve this error??

Hi AmiK,

I have found the solution.

I uninstalled everything (Android Studio, Appium ) and deleted all the environment variables and everything.
And the reinstalled everything and gave proper path ,and it worked for me. May be you should try the same thing.

Cheers,
Robosac