Appium setup FAILED CONFIGURATION

FAILED CONFIGURATION: @BeforeClass Appium.appiumFinal.BaseTest.configuration

org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Could not start a new session. Possible causes are invalid address of the remote server or browser start-up failure.

Host info: host:

Is there a question here? Help available below:

Here is a partial excerpt:

Write a title that summarizes the specific problem
The title is the first thing that potential answerers will see. If your title isn’t interesting, they won’t read the rest. Also, without a good title, people may not even be able to find your question. So, make the title count:

Pretend you’re talking to a busy colleague and have to sum up your entire question in one sentence: what details can you include that will help someone identify and solve your problem? Include any error messages, key APIs, or unusual circumstances that make your question different from similar questions already on the site.

Don’t include tags in the title. The system will automatically prepend the most important tag to your title for search-engine optimization purposes. You don’t need to (and shouldn’t) do it manually. If you want to include the name of the language/library/framework/tool, do it in regular English, not as a bracketed tag.

If you’re having trouble summarizing the problem, write the title last—sometimes, writing the rest of the question first can make it easier to describe the problem.

Examples:

Bad: C# Math Confusion
Good: Why does using float instead of int give me different results when all of my inputs are integers?
Bad: [php] session doubt
Good: How can I redirect users to different pages based on session data in PHP?
Bad: android if else problems
Good: Why does str == “value” evaluate to false when str is set to “value”?