Click action is performed but navigation to next page is not happening

I am clicking on a button to add a google account, i can see the click is being performed as a grey color strip is displayed on the button, but i am not taken to next page. I have tried below methods searching online

driver.tap() - The test passes but i am not navigated to next page
.click() - The test passes, the button gets grey strip on it(i am assuming its click) but i am not navigated to next page
Jquery - org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Not yet implemented. Please help us: http://appium.io/get-involved.html (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 13 milliseconds

Mentioned below is the code

public class Xamarin_Test {

AppiumDriver<WebElement> driver;

DesiredCapabilities x = new DesiredCapabilities();

@BeforeTest
		public void setup() throws MalformedURLException, InterruptedException{
			x.setCapability("platformName", "Android");
			x.setCapability("platformVersion", "6.0.1");
			x.setCapability("deviceName", "ZY22286T4M");
			x.setCapability("app", "C:\\androidbuild\\Eyelashr\\Eyelashr_1.7.apk");
			driver = new AndroidDriver<WebElement>(new URL("http://127.0.0.1:4723/wd/hub"),x);
			Thread.sleep(5000);

}

public void loginGooglee() throws InterruptedException{

WebDriverWait wait = new WebDriverWait(driver, 15);
    			WebElement googlebutton = driver.findElement(By.xpath("//android.widget.TextView[@text='Login With Google']"));
    			driver.tap(1, googlebutton, 1);
    			WebElement element1 = wait.until(ExpectedConditions.visibilityOfElementLocated(By.xpath("//android.widget.Button[@resource-id='identifierLink']")));
    			Thread.sleep(5000);
    			WebElement button = driver.findElement(By.xpath("//android.widget.Button[@resource-id='identifierLink']"));
    			driver.findElement(By.xpath("//android.widget.Button[@resource-id='identifierLink']")).click();
    			driver.tap(1, button, 1);
    			JavascriptExecutor exec = (JavascriptExecutor)driver;
    			exec.executeScript("document.getElementById('identifierLink').click();",button );

I have also attached the image of the button i am trying to click.

Any help will be much appreciated!!

hi @Rohit_Dhir,

Encountering the same scenario, how did you resolved this issue wherein when you click a button or element, it is getting selected and highlighted but not going to the next page or not functioning. Thanks