I am getting error related to WebDriverException (as per report from robotframework). Has anyone encountered the same problem and can help me?

Setup failed:
WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 65
xcodebuild error message:

Stacktrace:
UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 65
xcodebuild error message:

at getResponseForW3CError (/Applications/Appium Server GUI.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/errors.js:804:9)
at asyncHandler (/Applications/Appium Server GUI.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/protocol.js:380:37)

Also teardown failed:
No application is open

https://discuss.appium.io/search?q=%20xcodebuild%20failed%20with%20code%2065

thanks @Aleksei so much, this error “xcodebuild failed with code 65” I have fixed. Howerver, when i run testcases with robotframework it gives the following error: AttributeError: ‘WebDriver’ object has no attribute ‘find_elements_by_xpath’, can you help me fix this error?
Currently I am using the following versions:
python 3.7.2
requests 2.24.0
robotframework 3.0.4
robotframework-appiumlibrary 1.5.0.6
robotframework-archivelibrary 0.4.0
robotframework-excel 1.0.0b4
robotframework-excellib 2.0.0
robotframework-jsonlibrary 0.3
robotframework-pabot 0.51
robotframework-pythonlibcore 4.1.2
robotframework-requests 0.4.7