Unable to execute calculator app with appium

I am getting the below error in console

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Error executing adbExec.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

What command was Appium trying to run? Can Appium find adb? Can you execute the same adb command on the command line?

Yes.It is showing list of attached devices.

I have got the below error.

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Error executing adbExec. Original error: ‘Command ‘C:\Users\vasuki.somasundaram\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s ZL33B29JVF install C:\Users\vasuki.somasundaram\AppData\Local\Programs\appium-desktop\resources\app\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-unlock\bin\unlock_apk-debug.apk’ exited with code 1’; Stderr: ‘Failed to install C:\Users\vasuki.somasundaram\AppData\Local\Programs\appium-desktop\resources\app\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-unlock\bin\unlock_apk-debug.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package io.appium.unlock signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!]’; Code: ‘1’ (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

@Vasuki uninstall “appium-unlock” app on phone and try again.

@Aleksei Working.Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hi,
Appium re-installing “unlock” app in each run, how can we avoid that?