This may be edge-case and app specific–
Steps to reproduce:
I call find_element(using Id)
and then I use a pop-up(non-native popup) to change the values a bit; text as far as I can tell is the only change on inspection.
Then when I try to call find_element on the same element that I just did(by id) it cannot locate it.
Also, I cannot find_element on anything on that page until I switch screens.
I can still call touchactions on the screen and click points and such.
I’m using Android Appium with Ruby.
I’m also pretty new to the tool so I may not be explaining it great, so if anyone has questions to clarify my question I would be happy to elaborate.