Unable to launch install ipa to real ios device

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not install app: ‘Command ‘ios-deploy --id a77a281e05af5793d1b292eaaef151095f1b87c7 --bundle /Users/ifocus/eclipse-workspace/Voot_kidsios/apk/Payload/Voot.app’ exited with code 253’ (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 72.56 seconds

What is the output of this when run from command line? And why is it in the APK folder?

@Dayanand

This is what we did to resolve the issue.

1. Make sure your test device udid is added into the provisioning profile. This is to be done within the apple developer console.

2. Once your test device is added, make sure you generate the new provisioning profile and download it to your test machine.

3. Double click to apply the new provisioning profile.

4. Now try to build and deploy app from xcode to your test device. If this works then you should have no problem executing your automated tests.

The other thing you can try is to manually run the ios-deploy command on your test machine by specifying the bundle id to your ipa and then see what error message you get.

Thanks a lot…I am able to launch appium manually.to start appium programatically i am facing unknown device id error even though necessary software’s has been installed.
Steps i folloed:

new AppiumServiceBuilder().usingDriverExecutable(new File("/usr/local/bin/node"))
.withAppiumJS(new File("/Users/ifocus/Desktop/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/appium/build/lib/main.js"))
.withIPAddress(“0.0.0.0”).usingPort(4723));