Appium 1.6.3 times out when running a suite of tests

Has any one experienced a WebDriverException when running a suite of tests over night?

The HTTP request to the remote WebDriver server for URL http://127.0.0.1:4766/wd/hub/session timed out after 380 seconds.

Appium log:

[HTTP] → POST /wd/hub/session {“desiredCapabilities”:{“appiumVersion”:“1.6.3”,“platformName”:“iOS”,“platformVersion”:“10.2”,“platform”:“MAC”,“deviceName”:“iPhone 7”,“app”:“appPath”,“sendKeyStrategy”:“setValue”,“bundleId”:“bundleId”,“locationServicesEnabled”:“true”,“locationServicesAuthorized”:“true”,“autoAcceptAlerts”:“false”,“screenshotWaitTimeout”:“30”,“waitForAppScript”:“$.delay(0); $.acceptAlert();”,“locale”:“en_CA”,“language”:“en”,“newCommandTimeout”:“120000”,“launchTimeout”:“120000”,“appWaitActivity”:null}}
[debug] [MJSONWP] Calling AppiumDriver.createSession() with args: [{“appiumVersion”:“1.6.3”,“platformName”:“iOS”,“platformVersion”:“10.2”,“platform”:“MAC”,“deviceName”:“iPhone 7”,“app”:“appPath”,“sendKeyStrategy”:“setValue”,“bundleId”:“bundleId”,“locationServicesEnabled”:“true”,“locationServicesAuthorized”:“true”,“autoAcceptAlerts”:“false”,“screenshotWaitTimeout”:“30”,“waitForAppScript”:“$.delay(0); $.acceptAlert();”,“locale”:“en_CA”,“language”:“en”,“newCommandTimeout”:“120000”,“launchTimeout”:“120000”,“appWaitActivity”:null},null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null…
[HTTP] ← POST /wd/hub/session - - ms - -

I have set my power options to always stay on and I did not have this issue prior to upgrading to Appium 1.6.3

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Alan