Appium hybrid apps automation on real android device

Hi, Any one tried automating hybrid app(Ionic) on real device android device? I couldn’t access the text field using the locators such as [resource_id,name,content-desc and index].Please help me to continue the next steps.
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:7,“value”:{“message”:“An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters.”,“origValue”:“No element found”},“sessionId”:“b87a1992-e99e-48a4-8097-37a4eb3339b7”}

regards,
Sree-tester.

No one? Hi, Any one tried automating hybrid app(Ionic) on real device android device? I couldn’t access the text field using the locators such as [resource_id,name,content-desc and index].Please help me to continue the next steps.
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:7,“value”:{“message”:“An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters.”,“origValue”:“No element found”},“sessionId”:“b87a1992-e99e-48a4-8097-37a4eb3339b7”}

regards,
Sree-tester.

As you are working with a hybrid app, you need to determine which context you are in before you interact with the specified element, WEBVIEW or NATIVEAPP and make sure that you switch Appium to use that context.

If you are working with WEBVIEW, try looking up the standard WebDriver locators for you language bindings. You should hopefully have better luck in WebView using id, name, class, css, link_text, partial_link_text, and XPath.

How you declare these locators will depend on the language you are using.