If you’re hiring for an appium related position, post here.
Looking for a Junior automation engineer with 2-3 years of experience with Selenium WebDriver/Appium and Python.
Please let me know if you meet these requirements.
If you have more experience, please do not contact as the position is not a senior position.
Applause is looking for a highly versatile, experienced Test Automation Architect for a 12 month, full-time contract role in the St Louis, MO, area. This is a fast-paced, technical role requiring the ability to:
- Learn quickly
- Multitask effectively
- Adapt to frequently changing requirements
The ideal candidate possesses a deep knowledge of QA mobile automation best practices and expertise in the use of standard, open-source automation frameworks. This role requires an exceptional communicator across Development and QA Engineering organizations who can engage effectively with C-level/senior stakeholders. The candidate must be willing to provide thought leadership and justifiable opinions to senior leadership to refine test automation requirements and make decisions on how best to advance the direction of ongoing automation efforts.
Responsibilities & day-to-day activities:
- Interface with executive and senior management as a test automation thought leader, gathering requirements and consulting on how best to build various test automation solutions.
- Lead and delegate planned work to a team of remote automation engineers to help build automation framework and write/maintain test automation scripts.
- Use and improve existing test result dashboards to communicate the value of the solutions to senior leadership and executive management.
- Capture, analyze and verify bugs in the defect tracking system
- Participate in regular scrum ceremonies (standup, planning, etc.)
- 5 years of open-source test automation experience for web apps using Selenium
- 2 years of open-source test automation experience for mobile apps using Appium
- 5 years of automation development using Java
- 3 years experiencing architecting and/or maintaining automation frameworks
- Strong understanding of software development and QE testing processes to facilitate communication with technical resources
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration processes and technologies and ability to interface with DevOps engineers
- Exposure to Web Service API testing
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience (MS in CS Preferred)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Payments domain knowledge
- Exposure integrating test results with reporting dashboards or analytics tools like Splunk and Domo
- Experience conducting API testing for RESTful web services
- Experience conducting automated performance testing
- Exposure to BDD tools such as Cucumber or JBehave
- Exposure to the Spring Framework
- Exposure to software security and crypto testing practices
Please contact me directly at [email protected] if this looks like a great match for your background!
HeadSpin, a leading global device testing platform, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with focus on Device Automation. This person will work with the senior engineering team on a mix of enhancements to Appium and integrations with HeadSpin. We’re committed to world class Appium experience on a global scale, to push the boundaries and usefulness of automation. On site at our Palo Alto, CA or San Francisco, CA offices preferred, although we will consider partial or full time remote working for qualified candidates.
Please apply at: https://jobs.lever.co/headspin/f09ef2d7-3510-44c3-9ac8-e135324dfc04
Looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to take on a challenge with a great team!
We are always looking for people with automation experience (both web and mobile). Let me know if you are interested and would like to learn more about the company…also Charlottesville is awesome!