Automating ios app and website using appium gives error

I am trying to Automate ios app using Appium 5.1.3 . I am having xcode 8.2 . Everytime I run my java code I gett the error -

Exception in thread “main” org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not initialize ideviceinstaller; make sure it is installed and works on your system (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 412 milliseconds
Build info: version: ‘2.42.2’, revision: ‘6a6995d’, time: ‘2014-06-03 17:42:30’
System info: host: ‘abcs-mac-mini.local’, ip: ‘192.168.2.1’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.12.3’, java.version: ‘1.7.0_65’
Driver info: io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:204)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:156)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:599)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.execute(AppiumDriver.java:176)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:240)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.(RemoteWebDriver.java:126)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.(RemoteWebDriver.java:153)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.(AppiumDriver.java:107)
at io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver.(IOSDriver.java:23)
at iosNative.main(iosNative.java:63)

Also when I try following command on terminal-
ideviceinstaller -u dea1eeecfba536a2a929ba1b11f7825b1da8c4f4 -i /Users/abc/Desktop/Payload/mobilebanking.app

I get the following error–
Uploading mobilebanking.app package contents… DONE.
Installing ‘(null)’
Install: CreatingStagingDirectory (5%)
Install: ExtractingPackage (15%)
Install: InspectingPackage (20%)
Install: TakingInstallLock (20%)
Install: PreflightingApplication (30%)
Install: InstallingEmbeddedProfile (30%)
Install: VerifyingApplication (40%)
ERROR: Install failed. Got error “ApplicationVerificationFailed” with code 0xe8008018: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.XVHcTN/extracted/mobilebanking.app : 0xe8008018 (The identity used to sign the executable is no longer valid.)

Appium 1.5.3 does not support Xcode 8. Update to Appium 1.6.

It may be because of invalid provisioning profiles. Check the below stackoverflow link:

But I what about the error shown by ideviceinstaller. I have done provisioning profile for the application. It was working fine. But recently I updated my Mac OS, iPad OS and Appium version and this problem started.

I have done provisioning profile for the application. It was working fine. But recently I updated my Mac OS, iPad OS and Appium version and this problem started. Is this problem because of updating the OS for Mac and my iPad

My approach has always been to tackle one problem at a time. With the earlier version of Appium, you probably have an earlier version of ideviceinstaller. Why not make it easy on yourself and fix the Appium problem first, then see if ideviceinstaller is still a problem.

I can tell you that if you fix the ideviceinstaller problem without fixing the Appium problem this will still not work.

Check this out, similar problem: