Automation testing of ionic app

Hi, I am stuck at a point in my project where in zipcode input field it populate a numeric keyboard and i am not able to enter the numbers in that field by using sendkeys method, can you please help me with any alternative?

share screen image and it page source.

why not to try:

1 - tap on Zip_Code
2.1 - ((AndroidDriver) driver).getKeyboard().sendKeys(“01”);
or
2.2 - ((AndroidDriver) driver).pressKeyCode(AndroidKeyCode.KEYCODE_0);
((AndroidDriver) driver).pressKeyCode(AndroidKeyCode.KEYCODE_1);

@Aleksei Thanks for the help, second solution is working in my case. I am stuck at another point in which we select a value from pop up, its a custom pop up. I am not able to find page source for the pop up.
Please Find the Attachment.

driver.getPageSource() = nothing? try:

public boolean switchToWebView() {
for(Object context : driver.getContextHandles()) {
System.out.println("Context Name is " + context.toString());
if(context.toString().contains(“WEBVIEW”)){
driver.context(context.toString());
return true;
}
}
return false;
}

and then driver.getPageSource() again

can you please explain me how to use this method , i am not able to understand the flow .

And one more thing can you please tell me how to select a radio button. click() method is not working in my case.

Just try and see the result

actually an not able to understand Where to put this code

Just once your problem screen appears

io.appium.java_client.NoSuchContextException: No such context found. (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 384 milliseconds

I got this exception

before do search by element you need do:

1. System.out.println(driver.getPageSource()); - and check if element you are looking for is there
  2. not? -> try switch content to WEB with given function (check “Context Name is” output also) and then try again to step1
  3. if you failed in both attempts to find your element which you need tap -> Appium will not help