Can we use appium desktop to locate flutter app elemets?

Currently, I am working on automating flutter mobile apps. I have successfully designed a BDD cucumber Java framework with a login script that is working well. Then I tried automating other functionalities, but I couldn’t get the mobile elements locator values into Appium Inspector. Our Team I need your input on the following points.

1. Is it possible to automate flutter applications with the BDD Cucumber Java framework?
  2. Is it possible to inspect all mobile elements of the flutter app using the appium inspector?
  3. Do we have any other options for automating Flutter apps?

I don’t think appium desktop supports the flutter driver. You may want to follow this post:

@mykola-mokhnach Could you please help me on following questions

1. Is it possible to automate flutter applications with the BDD Cucumber Java framework?
  2. Is it possible to inspect all mobile elements of the flutter app using the appium inspector?
  3. Do we have any other options for automating Flutter apps?

Unfortunately I don’t know answers to your questions. XCUITest driver could only be used if the app under test properly exposes its structure to the accessibility manager. As for the flutter driver it makes sense to ask their developers/community since the Appium team does not maintain it.

yes.
    There are some limitations to find the elements by using the appium inspector.
    I hope that helps.