Chromedriver issue in appium -ubuntu

Hi I am trying to run tests on a real Android device with Appium in Ubuntu. I can see the app is installing and launching but when switching to web-view I am getting the below issue. Please help.
I am trying in rasberry PI [ARM 32 bit]

[debug] [AndroidDriver] Found webviews: [“WEBVIEW_com.openstream.cueme.services.workbench”]
[debug] [AndroidDriver] Available contexts: [“NATIVE_APP”,“WEBVIEW_com.openstream.cueme.services.workbench”]
[debug] [AndroidDriver] Connecting to chrome-backed webview context ‘WEBVIEW_com.openstream.cueme.services.workbench’
[debug] [AndroidDriver] A port was not given, using random port: 8000
[debug] [Chromedriver] Changed state to ‘starting’
[Chromedriver] Set chromedriver binary as: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64
[Chromedriver] Killing any old chromedrivers, running: pkill -15 -f “/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64.*–port=8000”
[Chromedriver] No old chromedrivers seemed to exist
[Chromedriver] Spawning chromedriver with: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64 --url-base=wd/hub --port=8000 --adb-port=5037
[Chromedriver] [STDERR] /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64: 1: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64:
[Chromedriver] [STDERR] ELF: not found
[Chromedriver] [STDERR] /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64: 2: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-chromedriver/chromedriver/linux/chromedriver_64: Syntax error: “(” unexpected
[Chromedriver] Chromedriver exited unexpectedly with code 2, signal null
[debug] [Chromedriver] Changed state to ‘stopped’