Class Chain query on real iOS device C#

Existing xPath query:
mBattery = TryFindElementByXPath("//XCUIElementTypeStatusBar[1]/XCUIElementTypeOther[2]/XCUIElementTypeOther[contains(@name, ‘battery power’)]");

where my TryFind… method is just a wrapper with try/catch block using driver.FindElement();

I want to convert this to a class chain query. I have converted a few others and see about a 3x improvement in speed. The ones converted so far are ones that use indexes only.

So this works:
mBattery = TryFindElementByClassChain("**/XCUIElementTypeStatusBar/XCUIElementTypeOther/XCUIElementTypeOther[6]");

But this does not:
mBattery = TryFindElementByClassChain("**/XCUIElementTypeStatusBar/XCUIElementTypeOther/XCUIElementTypeOther[‘name CONTAINS “battery power”’]");

I have tried a good 20+ variations but always get the same error in Appium telling me it cannot parse the class chain query. Its always the first character after the left square bracket is an unexpected character. In this case the back tick “’” character.

[JSONWP Proxy] Proxying [POST /element] to [POST http://localhost:8100/session/8B9DC856-6BFA-4651-8E73-604711BD1537/element] with body: {“using”:“class chain”,“value”:"/XCUIElementTypeStatusBar/XCUIElementTypeOther/XCUIElementTypeOther[‘name CONTAINS “battery power”’]"}
[JSONWP Proxy] Got response with status 200: {“value”:"Cannot parse class chain query '
/XCUIElementTypeStatusBar/XCUIElementTypeOther/XCUIElementTypeOther[‘name CONTAINS “battery power”’]’. Unexpected character detected at position 71:\n**/XCUIElementTypeStatusBar/XCUIElementTypeOther/XCUIElementTypeOther[’ <----\n\n(\n\t0 CoreFoundation 0x0000000184105d1c + 148\n\t1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x0000000183354528 objc_exception_throw + 56\n\t2 WebDriverAgentLib 0x0000000104f55158 -[XCUIElement(FBClassChain) fb_descendantsMatchingClassChain:shouldReturnAfterFirstMatch:] + 336\n\t3 WebDriverAgentLib 0x0000000104f6f22c +[FBFindElementCommands elementsUsing:withValue:under:shouldReturnAfterFirstMatch:] + 868\n\t4 WebDriverAgentLib 0x0000000104f6ee64 +[FBFindElementCommands elementUsing:withValue:under:] + 156\n\t5 WebDriverAgentLib 0x0000000104f6dee0 +[FBFindElementCommands handleFindElement:] + 380\n\t6 WebDriverAgentLib …

Using this as a guide

iOS 11.1
xCode 9.1
Appium 1.7.1

Never mind. It just popped into my brain. Went on and worked on other things. Then out of the blue it occurred to me that I kept thinking “back tick” and I wrote back tick above, etc. But if you look closely I kept typing single quite and not back tick. Use the right character and its all good.