Could not launch the appium inspector on Mac 10.11.6 (15G31)

When I try to launch appium inspector, I get a message “Could not launch Appium inspector”. Please see the details in the attached file.

I am a beginner, and I can’t figure out what is the problem. Thanks in advance.

Install ideviceinstaller using below command through terminal on MAC:

brew install ideviceinstaller

Thanks a lot. I will try that option.

If the issue is not resolved, can you give the environment details in the below format?

Environment

• Appium version (or git revision) that exhibits the issue:
  • Last Appium version that did not exhibit the issue (if applicable):
  • Desktop OS/version used to run Appium:
  • Node.js version (unless using Appium.app|exe):
  • Mobile platform/version under test:
  • Real device or emulator/simulator:
  • Appium CLI or Appium.app|exe:

After Installing ideviceinstaller, now I got another error. It says could not remove “com.Bip.Bip” from device, which is the app, that I am trying to test.

After installing ideviceinstaller, now I have another error :frowning: can’t understand what to do, here is the error

Xcode] Could not find Automation.tracetemplate in any of the followinglocations /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/AutomationInstrument.xrplugin/Contents/Resources/Automation.tracetemplate,/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/Automation.tracetemplate
[Xcode] Could not find Automation.tracetemplate in any of the followinglocations /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/AutomationInstrument.xrplugin/Contents/Resources/Automation.tracetemplate,/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/Automation.tracetemplate

and these are the versions that I have installed
xcode-Version 8.2.1 (8C1002)
mac-Version 10.11.6 (15G31)
appium-Version 1.5.3 (Ara)

Can you try upgrading appium version. and please mention the device version
as well.