Driver can't locate elements because of compose View

So developer changes things on application, when i checked debug build on android studio, also with that IDE, elements was not found there too, There was added Compose View-s on some pages maybe this is problem. also developer said that Compose View doesn’t have element ID-s or something to locate them, So what could be solution at this moment will adding testTags work? and if it will work can i still use UIautomator2 Driver

I Also Tried espresso driver but it gives me 500 status code and this message - > Failed to create session. A new session could not be created. Details: Espresso server process has been unexpectedly terminated. Check the Appium server log and the logcat output for more details. Check GitHub - appium/appium-espresso-driver: Espresso integration for Appium regarding advanced session startup troubleshooting.
Caps - >
“platformName”: “android”,
“appium:platformVersion”: “13.0”,
“appium:deviceName”: “Pixel 7”,
“appium:automationName”: “UIAutomator2”,

Yes, you can still use UIAutomator2 if you add test tags. In addition to this, your developer has to set test tags to display as resourceid somewhere high in the hioerarchy so it is inherited by all elements.