Failed test, Make sure the correct deployment target has been selected for its compilation in Xcode

Which deployment target to I need to select and how do I do it? Thanks in advance

Error: [init({“platformName”:“iOS”,“platformVersion”:“14.4”,“deviceName”:“iPhone 11”,“app”:"./apps/myracnative.ipa",“udid”:“4F94755B-6323-46B0-ACB4-469FB50BAD95”,“automationName”:“XCUITest”})] The environment you requested was unavailable.

An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Simulator architecture is unsupported by the ‘/var/folders/5l/ns5fgsk57wvcqbpvv6d_wl800000gn/T/2022528-12972-fghkb9.ckgzs/myracnative.app’ application. Make sure the correct deployment target has been selected for its compilation in Xcode.

Simulator app ends in .app. .ipa file will not run on Simulator.

https://blog.devgenius.io/simulator-build-for-ios-842c8106ca27

@wreed
I have same issue and i have .app file not .ipa

[debug] [AppiumDriver@a79e] Encountered internal error running command: Error: Simulator architecture is unsupported by the ‘/Users/abhishek-admin/Abhishek/PythonWorkSpace/ClientCode4Jan2023/mobile-UI-tests-master/builds/iOS/[XYZ.app]’ application. Make sure the correct deployment target has been selected for its compilation in Xcode.

Capabilities:
DESIRED_CAPS_IOS_SIMULATOR = {
‘platformName’: ‘iOS’,
‘platformVersion’: ‘16.2’,
‘app’: MY_APP_IOS_SIMULATOR,
‘bundle_id’: BUNDLE_APP_XYZ,
‘udid’: SIMULATOR_UDID,
‘automationName’: ‘XCUITest’,
“autoAcceptAlerts”: True,
“noReset”: True,
“fullReset”: False,
“useNewWDA”: True,
“USE_PREBUILT_WDA”: True,
“startIWDP”: True,
“appium:shouldTerminateApp”: True,
‘deviceName’: ‘iPhone 14 Pro’,
‘includeSafariInWebviews’: True
}

Did you do this? It’s covered in the article above.