Failed to start an Appium session, err was: Error: Instruments never checked in

Hi,
When I tried to run my test against IOS real device , I can see the Safari browser is successfully launched on the phone but it doesn’t navigate to the URL that I specified as my base URL.

I am getting the following error on the appium server logs:

info: [debug] Attempting to run app on real device with UDID a25698e035ca02f6586ceeda03aa6ae0ac5e2708
info: [debug] Spawning instruments with command: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/instruments -t /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/Automation.tracetemplate -D /tmp/appium-instruments/instrumentscli0.trace -w a25698e035ca02f6586ceeda03aa6ae0ac5e2708 com.bytearc.SafariLaunchercom.burberry.safari -e UIASCRIPT “/Users/tchong/Library/Application Support/appium/bootstrap/bootstrap-47c037d498c2035c.js” -e UIARESULTSPATH /tmp/appium-instruments
info: [debug] And extra without-delay env: {}
info: [debug] And launch timeouts (in ms): {“global”:90000}
warn: Instruments socket client never checked in; timing out (global)
info: [debug] Killall instruments
info: [debug] [INSTSERVER] Instruments exited with code null
info: [debug] Killall instruments
info: [debug] Instruments never checked in
info: [debug] We exceeded the number of retries allowed for instruments to successfully start; failing launch
info: [debug] Stopping iOS log capture
info: [debug] Running ios sim reset flow
info: [debug] Killing the simulator process
info: [debug] Killing any other simulator daemons
info: [debug] Killall iPhoneSimulator
info: [debug] On a real device; cannot clean device state
info: [debug] Cleaning up appium session
error: Failed to start an Appium session, err was: Error: Instruments never checked in
info: [debug] Error: Instruments never checked in
at [object Object].Instruments.onInstrumentsExit (/Users/tchong/Documents/appium/node_modules/appium-instruments/lib/instruments.js:436:31)
at [object Object]. (/Users/tchong/Documents/appium/node_modules/appium-instruments/lib/instruments.js:353:12)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1067:12)
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:33,“value”:{“message”:“A new session could not be created. (Original error: Instruments never checked in)”,“origValue”:“Instruments never checked in”},“sessionId”:null}

Anyone has the same issue before?

By the way, when I ran this command, I got the following error as well.

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/instruments -t /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/Automation.tracetemplate -D /tmp/appium-instruments/instrumentscli0.trace -w a25698e035ca02f6586ceeda03aa6ae0ac5e2708 com.bytearc.SafariLaunchercom.burberry.safari -e UIASCRIPT “/Users/tchong/Library/Application Support/appium/bootstrap/bootstrap-47c037d498c2035c.js” -e UIARESULTSPATH /tmp/appium-instruments
Instruments Trace Error : Failed to load document ‘file:///tmp/appium-instruments/instrumentscli0.trace/’ : (Error Domain=com.apple.instruments Code=-6 “Document Missing Template Error: The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.instruments error -6.)”)