Flutter App Crashing While Testing

Hello, I am automating tests fot flutter app using Robot Framework, appium and UIAutomator 2. Since the devs gave me latest .apk to test, the app is crashing very often. When I check logs, the only thing thats relevant to me is this:

2024-04-12 21:03:25.494 1196-3419 ActivityManager system_server D force stop from com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.forceStopPackage:4766 com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerShellCommand.runForceStop:1236
2024-04-12 21:03:25.495 1196-3419 ActivityManager system_server I Force stopping dev.xxxx.xxx.xxx appid=10460 user=0: from pid 13347

I am trying to rule out that Appium is causing this, because when I am testing the app manually, the app seems to be crashing less often. Before and after every test I remove the app from the device and in like 90 % of the cases the app crashes prior to opening the app for the first time (I am able to work in the app for a while, than it crashes). Right now, 2/3 of the test runs result in fail. Since the 1/3 of the tests passes I am positive that the locators I am using should be alright.

For the testing I am using samsung galaxy s20, but tried running the tests on the emulator, which was slightly worse.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thank you!

Do you have any clues as to what the app is doing when it crashes?
I’m about to start testing a flutter app, still fighting with toolstack and other pain right now, and very keen to follow and maybe collaborate goign forwards @brazdahonza . We have a native app, Androdi and iOS, but the other thing I’m till trying to do is use flutter-inspector. Anyway, keen to know what you think is happening when the app crashes.